Life of Me

In the previous post i have explained four types of "Present Tense".  And now, i will give an example in form of text. This text mainly uses "Present Tense" in it.


                                                                               Life of Me




       My name is Farid. I am a university student at IAIN Palangkaraya. I am 19 years old. I have been a university student at IAIN Palangkaraya since 2017.  I am currently studying about "English Language". I am just an ordinary university student that beside studying, i also enjoying my life as much as i can. In the weekday, i usually spend most of my time doing campus activity such as going to the campus, attend the class, doing group assignment, and many other. My activity from 7 am until 5 pm is just about campus activity. And on the evening, i still have to help my parent doing their job. So sometimes, i feel stressed about it.  But nevertheless, i have to do it because it’s my responsibility as a university student, and sons of my parent.
                               
              But in the weekend, it’s a different story. I spend my time playing multiplayer game with some of my other friends who lives at different city, but not before i finish my assignment if i have any. Because the game is cross-country which means not only Indonesian people who plays it, we (me and my friends) often talk to other people from other countries using English, so it is a benefit in speaking English, if you ask me. I have learned to speak in English well enough just because i usually talk in English in my game and hearing other people speaks English. I think the best way to learn English is combining English language with your hobby, because you are doing something that you love to do and something you have to do. Weekend is the only time i can enjoy my life so much, if you want to ask me."

Komentar