Hobbies in General

       
HOBBIES




       Every normal human being in this world have one or two activities that they love to do in their spare time. These activities are called hobby. Everyone might or might not be differ in terms of hobby that they like. One person’s skill can be reflected by that person’s hobby. For example, my friend Riza who i knew was very smart in high school, loves to read books in his free time. Another example is my brother Iwan that i knew was very good at playing console games when we were child, always plays console games after he got back from school. 

       For me myself, my hobby is playing console games similar to my brother because we grown up playing games together in our childhood. Some of the games that i played is bought from my own money because i want to appreciate the game developer for their hardwork making the game. And because of it, i rarely use pirated games. But sometimes, i still use pirated games because i want to test it first is it worth my money or not. All the games that i bought are ranged from as cheap as twenty thousand rupiah to as much as two hundred fifty thousand rupiah. I do not feel bad spending my money on games because that is how you enjoy your hobby. 

Komentar